Pa and Nana took the boys home, well there was a motive behind this. Bryan said that he would "cook" for us. Mmm, we'll see what that would be.

Jackson & Parker back home now! Parker was trying to get around Jackson and was sitting on or laying on top of Jackson and when Bryan told Jackson to move out of his way/get up so he won't hurt you, Jackson just started cr

ying. Don't cry sweetie, it will be okay.
Jackson sitting on Mickey couch
and not so happy for some reason!
P.S. those are not MY white legs
(hint: starts with a P and ends
with and AW!-get it? - PA)
"Parker sees someone in the mirror!"
Parker playing with his toys. . . . . "Who is that looking back at me?"

"Well, I like to play with him."

"Hey, he looks pretty cute, huh?!?"
"Nana, I hungy, please, feed me." "Okay, Munchkin."

"Yummy, Beans with rice."

Supper is ready, and what a supper Bryan made on the pit. He did so good. Jackson was eating Spaghetti, and I was eating my Steak, baked potato and fresh corn on the cob. Jackson said, "Look Nana, Hook 'em Horns." I looked up and he was making the hook 'em horns sign with his fingers. And he is covered in spaghetti.

Daddy said I have to eat my corn on the cob too and then he will give me a bath. Okay Daddy.
Jackson says, "Don't bug me, I watchn SpongeBob."
Okay boys, Pa and Nana going home now. We love you. See ya!
and be good too! Mom will be home soon, so be good for Daddy.
Pa will be back tomorrow to mow your grass. But first he will mow Great-Grandpa's yard, but that is only after he moves the portable building from MawMaw's shop to our house. He is scheduled to get up at 6 am Sunday to move that building with Tom (his friend). He emptied the building out on Friday. So he is busy on Father's Day - no rest for him even today! John Thomas brought him a dozen chocolate chip cookies and a cute card, and he even had Joseph and Nana sign it. Joseph & I will have to take him out to eat-LuRaq's maybe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment