Tuesday

2010-Jun.15 "Too Busy" & Practice Starts


VSWLL 11 yr. old AllStar - 1st practice - not sure of too much at this point- Colors-blue shirt & white long pants w/stripe down the side like his other uniform.
Actually, it was just a get together, talking, getting information day. Tomorrow will actually be the 1st practice. Also, we gave sizes for uniforms for Joseph and also received forms for adults (shirts-$14-17, caps-$13, visors-$13) (even kids size shirts-$ 13). If anyone wants one, let me know, we can order 1 for you and you can reimburse us later.

TOO BUSY !
This is Jackson with his new haircut. His Mom had just text me that Jackson went on the potty (#2). I told her to take a picture and send it - of Jackson, not of the umm other ( you know, - #2 NOT). hehelolol..Anyway, she sent me this picture, but he isn't looking at the camera. Mom told me that he said, "I can't look, I watching SpongeBob." Silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment