Thursday

2010-Jun.16 & 17 Poor Baby Got an Ouch & Brothers

Brotherly Love!


How cute! Jackson lovin' on Parker/Look at Parker -Munchkin
Jackson & Parker - lovin' on each other - Mom & Dad -enjoy it while you can; this doesn't last-take it from me - it just doesn't!
OOPS! see what I mean - didn't last long -did it! JK! they are "play hitting"-this time!!


And then later in the evening, when Bryan and Krystyn walked out side, Jackson followed, but with no shoes on. Krystyn told him to go get his shoes, but, oops-too late-"Sting".....




Unfortunately, this is little Jackson's left foot-he stepped on an asp or something-Mom & Dad aren't sure, but they took the stinging away with snuff-which Bryan was "all to kind" to chew before he put it on his sons foot. I think I would have put some water on the tabacco instead of in my mouth-wouldn't that have been better? Oh, Well, Bryan wanted to "chew" anyway.


Jackson looking at some chickens in a cage! No Jackson you don't want any nasty chickens-they stink and they poop every where!

No comments:

Post a Comment