Thursday

2010-Dec.23-OMG-It's Almost That Time



Joseph is getting to be quite the "Chef" in the kitchen; He started with making "Roman Numerals" that what he called Ramien Noodles; then went to Mac N Cheese; and now
it has evolved to the oven- he has done frozen pizzas and NOW. . . Dinner Rolls, you know those crescent rolls yum yum! Keep going Joseph, one day you can make me a full dinner. I just can't wait for that day.
And puppy likes it in the kitchen, especially right under my feet!
I saw on a blog that someone was making "pompom" bows. It's been a very long time, but I really enjoyed making these and I put one on every package. I normally don't even add bows, but this year, for some reason, I was really into "the Christmas spirit". I overloaded with decorations this year. But everyone seemed to like it. I hope anyway!


What, another wreath on the door!? Just one more. I think that's what I said the last time. But I needed this just one more- - - done!

No comments:

Post a Comment