Friday

2010-Dec.24 Christmas Eve with Butterflies

It's a lazy day for "some-one" or should I say for "some-dog"
That puppy is so funny!!Most of the time he is hanging off his bed.
Look at Nana's new toy :) Too funny, not really, this nice toy belongs to Wade, our friend and next door neighbor. Man is he brave, he just got it, then he tells me to take it for a spin!! Oh No, I just couldn't.......
This looks like a really great place for those 2 boys.... hehe
But then,. . . . he said I could. . . .
Okay, let's go, I'll take it for a spin. Thanks Wade.


Look even Dallas got a Christmas present, look at that cute little handkerchief that Pa bought for you! You're already spoiled, aren't you?
And Kiwi, he is so jealous of that puppy, he has bitten Johnny, when before he would just "nip" at him, but Johnny picked up Kiwi right after playing with the puppy and Kiwi didn't like that.
Johnny and his Mom
Parker's turn to make Nana a handprint! Man, he did not like it either.


Trying to get a "Santa Hat" picture. Joseph, what are you doing? Man, you are 1 funny kid!





Oh! just look at those boys-the cutest!


See Parker, he is right behind the chair,
He is wearing stripes and he is "behind bars". Just thought it was funny.

Jackson, you can't ride that little reindeer. You're gonna pop it.






Hey Jackson, now take your keyboard home and play some tunes for Mom and Dad! :) hehe
Magnetic Hook'em Horns Dart Board-cool!
Alta with the clock we gave her for Christmas, okay, you're saying, really!? a clock! Okay look closer, I took the whole thing apart and put pictures in it for the background. Now what do you say? I say that I would like one. . . . hint, hint anyone!!
Parker, are you going in that bag?
Jackson is looking for Parker...."Parker, are you in there?"
"Well okay then, I'm going in. Well someone's gotta go find Parker, and that someone is me!! If I'm not back in a few, come and get me. What!!?? Parker is where? How did he get out there?"
MawMaw and Joseph

Hi MawMaw!!



Eww, that's not very nice
Aww, that's better!

Aww, aren't they cute!! Who can yelp louder? It was a tie.
Umm, how would you like it if I held you up by your "excess skin"?



Joseph, what are you doing?
And John, what are you looking for?
Joseph, I think that is Jackson and Parker's riding horse.

Is that the kid that played in "Home Alone"? you know the one that yelled, "AWWWWWW!"

"I didn't get my Cheese Pizza."


Joseph get off that horse!! :)


Uncle John, this is a cool car, I can even do this- thanks! Jackson, didn't Parker get that toy? Where is yours?
Dragonfly, love it, thanks Bryan & Krystyn!
Nana's cuties! (2 of them, anyway, where's all the others-get over here!)
Okay, here is 4 generation, but we have 5 actually, but Johnny's Grandmother- Nannaw- is in the nursing home trying to heal from a fall.
Great pictures guys! umm and MawMaw!
Parker looks like he really wants to get something off of that tree.
Aww, that's a good one!
Jackson says, "Huh, what did you say dad?"
Parker is saying, "I'm done!"
"And I want to go now, no more pictures for me." says Parker.
Looks like their gonna "blow up" or something! Not another picture, Mom!! Yes, always!
So you need to sit there, smile, and like it! LOL - - y'all look so "stiff"
They're sitting there, but not so sure they're likin' it!!

Jackson, give your Mom a kiss . . .
Aww, that's better!
Joseph, open your eyes! Okay, thank you!
And your thinking, those guys look so nice and they just love their mom . . . . and then . . . .


Ugghhh!
Oh Bryan, yuk! He did this when he was about 12 or 13yrs. old (middle school age) lick, lick, lick, OMG!! Unbelievable, I don't think they ever grow up, huh!?!
A great end to a great day!! But it's not the end at all!!!!!!!!!!
Butterflies. . . . . .
MERY CHRISTMAS To ALL
and TO ALL A
GOOD NIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment