Wednesday

2010-Dec.22 Early Christmas For . . . . .All of Us

Well, we were going to town this Wednesday, I mean, John Thomas, Joseph and I were going shopping. On the way to town, I opened my mouth and said, "Oh did you see that?" "What?" "That sign said - - AMERICAN BULLDOG PUPPIES FOR SALE

"Why did I open my mouth?" That's all I heard from then on while I was at any store. Well, This part is totally my mistake. I stopped on the way home. OMG! Can you guess what happened next? Yes, you guessed it. Joseph wore me, Uncle John, Dad down down down. I got home and then John Thomas back to get the one I was holding, the one that stole my heart.

Next, food. . . . everyone at Petsmart fell head over heels for him. Uncle John was holding him of course. I told him that was a "chick magnet". And Joseph was upset he couldn't hold him in that store. They came home with wet, and dry food to mix; a water/food bowl that holds a 2-liter bottle of water to dispense as needed.

Next, a name! Joseph voted for Meaty- yuk! I threw out. . . Elvis (0f course), Buddy, Hobo but none of these fit. . . . I laid him on a blanket (my Dallas cowboy blanket). . . DUH!!!! DALLAS. . .

Okay, everyone agreed. . . . DALLAS it is. . . . . .

okay, now to train him not to "GO" in my house, on my floor, Joseph, John...where are you? get your paper towels ready. . . and follow him everywhere, and I mean "EVERYWHERE". . .

and PA, please pick up more, alot more, swiffer wet.....and follow that puppy!!!!!
As soon as we got home, Joseph took him to the grass area....

Now, my time with . . . DALLAS! Isn't he just precious?!


Now he is soooo hungy!! He is chowing gown on Puppy Chow.
It is play time with Uncle John. . .

And the one that always said. . . NO NO NO !!!

Now he is saying. . . Bring me Dallas to Pa's lap!!
I think there will be so many more days with Dallas sitting on his Pa's lap. (hehehehe . . .we wore him down!! yeah! Thanks Pa!)

Our neighbors, Janet and Bobby, (He goes to school with Joseph too!) came over to see our new addition.

Joseph's turn with Dallas again! He is so happy, and Joseph- - just don't forget to keep those paper towels close at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment