Thursday

2010-Dec.16 Christmas Concert

A few of Joseph's friends were in the beginning Band at Cade this year.
Joseph called Elijah and asked when his concert will be and Elijah called back and
told Joseph when it was going to be. So I decided that we should go check them out.
It was a "packed house". But I am glad that we went. They played Christmas songs.
The beginning Band played . . . Jingle Bells, Up on the House Top, and A Holiday Sampler.
The Concert Band played. . . Frosty the Snowman, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, and Feliz Navidad.
The Symphonic Band played. . . Christmas at the Mall, Eine Kline Christmas and Ukranian Bell Concert.
The beginning band, was of course, the 1st year students in Band-6th graders.
The Concert Band was, I am guessing, 2nd year students-7th graders.
The Symphonic Band was, I am still guessing, 3rd year students-8th graders.
Elijah
Bobby

Elijah(he turned his back on me while I was trying to take this pic)

Paul (the one in the middle)

No comments:

Post a Comment