
First, we didn't even get to breakfast when we saw a guy on the side of the road selling fruit trees. He had an "orange/pineapple" fruit tree that we were intrigued with. It is an orange that will taste like a pineapple. We'll see!! So we loaded that in the truck. This makes #5 fruit tree - for my fruit orchard. Well, it's a start anyway.
Second, we ate at Las Palmas of course. They were so busy and it was so good.

Third, driving by "The Homestead", we decided to take a quick peek! Instead, we shopped, but not naked-hehe!! We bought this cabinet there to put in our bathroom for some much needed storage. Johnny had to "tweek" it a little.
Fourth, we went to Academy-Joseph needed baseball cleats for practice that's starting on Monday. And I "needed" black shoes. I have really fallen for Academy's shoes. And of course, I needed a shirt to wear to a party for next weekend. Oh, and we needed corn for the deer - so load up delivery guy, but don't scratch my cabinet.
We didn't make it to Hallettsville though. I had a small nap before we went to LuRaq's Restaurant in the evening. Wade Stockton and the Llamas Pinatas were playing. Mary & Marshall were there and we met Alta (Johnny's Mother) there too. We had a great time. Thanks for the great music to Wade and his other great band members.

Had a great time. We'll be there next time....




No comments:
Post a Comment