checking the feed . . . . . . . this one has the broken leg
This one lets me pet him . . . . . .& this one too / . . . . this one is getting BIG
When Joseph gets home from school his routine is: Feed chickens, Feed pony, Eat, do homework, read. Well, I am sure it goes more like this - eat, feed chickens/pony, eat, homework, eat, read.
Today, I picked him up from school, since I was home - Holiday - President's Day. So I took more pics of him. Pa has told him "Don't pet or play with the chickens. They are not pets." Hmmm, I don't think Joseph "heard" him. I caught him petting the chickens. "This one has a broken leg - so he tried to help him get to the feed / and this one is the mean one / and this one will let me pet him." Then we went inside and he made me some popcorn. "Yum, Yum. Thanks Joseph, that was just right."




No comments:
Post a Comment