Johnny & Joseph gave me fruit trees for Valentine's Day. . . . . There is a peach, a plum, and a blackberry bush and a fig tree. I love it. I have been wanting fruit trees for. . .ever. Well, since we moved out here. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE IT...them. I can't wait for the fruit of these trees/bushes. And I can't wait to get more. . . peach, apple, orange (I really mean satsuma), grapefruits, etc. I want a fruit orchard. I am so excited!!
This is the best. Thank you Johnny & Joseph. I love you too.
Well, I didn't go so serious for this valentines day! I gave Johnny this
lovable lion that purrs,roars then giggles...
Also, he got jelly beans-he loves jelly beans and "hot tamales".
And of course, all our grands got there goody bags of gifts.
Joseph got a leather braided key ring and candy;Jacquelyn got a necklace with several different charms; Jackson got a book that when you turn the pages each animal on that page is animated and it runs (horse), or flies (eagle), or swims (turtle); Parker got chew rings like John Deere keys on a ring, a "1st" John Deere tractor and a rattle that lights up.
We also sent each one a Valentines Card in the mail too!
Happy Valentine's Day To All and especially MY WONDERFUL FAMILY.
LOVE YOU GUYS!! Hugs & kisses from Nana & Pa..




No comments:
Post a Comment