Sunday

2011-Feb.06 Sunday-Visiting and Art Project

Joseph and I went to Church last night (Saturday) and so when we got up on Sunday we went to
Bryan and Krystyn's. Joseph had asked Aunt KK to help him download some music to his Ipod.

We had a good visit with them, even though both the boys weren't feeling so great.

Ohh-What happened Parker?


Parker got upset about something, he went to the couch and put his head on the couch to pout.
Ahh Parker! It will get better - - Nana promises!

Jackson climbed up on Bryan's clock and found somewhere to sit-too funny!


Daddy and Parker

Nana and Parker

WHO'S NEXT?. . . . AHH, yes, Jackson-get on over here!!

Jackson's turn to sit on Nana's lap
You See! NANA's lap always has room for "1" more. . . . or "2" more, anytime. . . .
Then, when we got home, it was ART TIME! I love doing any kind of projects, but I especially love it when it involves pictures.
This one is for Valentine's Day


I just need to get RED poster board to put it on and then it will be ready to hang. I might not ever take it down either, since it has pictures of most everyone I love too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment