Today is a beautiful day, isn't it! But then again ALL of my days have been AWESOME since December! Even when there are clouds in the sky, I still Thank God everyday for everything HE has allowed me to enjoy! I should say for "Everyone" HE has given me. My beautiful, wonderful children and their spouses and ALL of my "Grands". I simply just can't say this enough. Thank you God for all of my miracles. And I can truly say, He has given me a miracle.
Below, Johnny is starting to put up a tower for our internet. Hmm! let me see now!
he is gonna try to weld something. Does anyone know a Good Welder? Help!! :)
He's not really welding yet, but he will attempt to soon. This was his idea-"come take some pictures out here." I thought he had put the tower up already, NOT! He won't be able to "play" with this again until after his shutdown his over.
But I surely can't wait for faster internet. It won't be here soon enough.




If he needs help I could teach him to weld.
ReplyDelete