Sunday

2010-Oct.31 Our Little Family Goblins

I just thought I would show off some of the cutest little characters-even though, I didn't get to have any Trick-or-Treaters "way out here!"

So here goes, our little ghosts and goblins for this year!



Jacquelyn - the most Beautiful Butterfly ever!!



Jackson- Cowboy and Parker - a Rodeo Clown


Lincoln-The Friendly Ghost and
Jack-The Cutest Little Vampire I have ever seen!


John Thomas - the "Pimp" and at the club won 2nd place with a friend (male friend) dressed up as a "woman"!!!......



The following has a disclaimer.......ewwy! yuky! Joseph stayed at his friends house and this is what they came up with. I didn't see Elijah, but if he was anything like this. . . well, ewww!!




SO LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Joseph - a . . . .um. . . . "a gun shot victim" - (in the neck) I think.....


And, he was soooo grumpy, tired when he got home, school the next day, you know, since Halloween was on a "Sunday" this year. I think it should always be on a Friday or a Saturday, OR they could have NO school the next day! That would work -don't ya think!?!?





But, I guess people didn't mind - he brought home alot of goodies for us, mmmm, for him, I meant !

No comments:

Post a Comment