Sunday

2010-Oct.31 Food, Food, And More Food

Well, I finished my first quilt, titled the "Dragonfly" quilt; and suddenly I got a BURST of energy. And being very hungry by now, I started cooking. I put a pot of water on the stove with onions that I quartered up, and garlic salt and put in chicken quarters. While that was cooking up, I got out some recipes and started cooking.
Chicken Noodle Soup
Oops! only half left!
Sloppy Joe Pie-Casserole. . . . . . . . . . Broccoli/Chicken/Cheese Pie-Casserole
In The Oven is an "Apple Swirl Coffee Cake"
Right out of the oven/Topped with a Powdered Sugar Glaze while warm
And Now! On my plate- Yum! Yum!
So we are set for a few meals that I made today.

And I also want to Thank Alta, my Mother-In-Law, for the GREAT zuchini/hamburger casserole that she made for me, oops, I meant for us. It was soooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment