
John Thomas bought this Bonsai Tree and brought it to me for Valentine's Day in February, this year. Well, I am happy to report that my Bonsai Tree is still alive and is looking really good. Today I even gave it a trim. You know, I picked off the little, tiny brown parts. Those little, tiny brown parts are like stickers. The new growth is very soft and flexible to the touch. But - Don't Touch My Bonsai Tree. Dixie even said it is looking good. I am really enjoying my Bonsai Tree.
You know, we, well actually, Johnny wanted and bought himself a Bonsai Tree quite a while back and it did not survive very long. So I am kind of proud of myself that it has been 5 months and my little tree is still going strong.
Thank you so much John for bringing this little tiny Bonsai Tree to me. I will do my very best to keep it growing-Mr. Miyagi, the elderly gardner in the 1984 movie, "Karate Kid"!! hehe :)




No comments:
Post a Comment