Sunday

2010-Jul.11 WOW! You Just won't Believe This!!!

Jacquelyn is going home today and I had to take a few more pictures of her before she goes. And also with the finished mobile that we made together. I sent her home with it and a door hanger so she can put it in on her door and hopefully remember when we made this together. I had fun doing this project with her. She so Beautiful!! Isn't She. You don't have to answer, I know that she is.
AND NOW, YOU JUST WON'T BELIEVE THIS ONE. . . . . .
a picture says a "thousand words"! Right!?!?!
Tell me what you think of the pictures below . . . . . . of course, this was only done with a . . . . . . . . BIG, FAT, . . . . BRIBE. . . . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And he looks so handsome!.
Oh, I almost forgot. The bribe was. . . If he cut his hair and KEEPS it cut, Pa told him that he will get Joseph a PHONE! I'm not sure about that, but it's all said and done. The trick is that Joseph has to "keep" it cut like this, or the phone gets turned off.

No comments:

Post a Comment