Friday

2010-Jul.09 Friday Fun Frolics

Good Morning, what a beautiful Day that is upon us. And mine is extra special. Jacquelyn is staying with us this weekend. And later, Jackson and Parker will also be here.
We just woke up-I know you can tell!

Another j-o-b for Johnny to do, my radiator started leaking on my way home from picking up Jacquelyn on Thursday. So this morning, he got up and went to town for parts.
Thank you Johnny for fixing my SUV. One "honey-do" to scratch off my ( I mean--) your list.
Sparkler Time ! go get some sparklers from Joseph before he does them all Jacquelyn.

Drink Time! Jackson is so Thirsty, he couldn't wait for a cup.Mmmm! That water is so good!


Wrestling Time!
Let's Beat Up Goseph Time!
I'm Gonna Get Jackson Time! Can you get me Jackson? Run Jacq - lyn! (That's how Jackson says Jacquelyn- well, it's a big name for him to say.

Beat Up, Ride On, Line Up Animals Time on Go-seph's Back!


Chewing Time!
Parker, is that good!? And that is so big, Isn't that a Chuck E. Cheese hammer?

Hide-N-Seek time, who is under the blanket?
Oh! Joseph found someone - - and it's Jacquelyn and Jackson!

Sharp Shooting Time - - "I shoot you - Goseph!"
And Parker is looking a little worried there -for Joseph, that is.

"I hold you Parker." Jacquelyn - isn't he heavy!?


Tent Time!

Peek-A-Boo - - I see. . . . . . . Jacquelyn and Jackson! in that tent.

Here kitty, kitty! Parker was so intrigued with "Tom Cat".

Parker want to pet you and touch you nose. Big Kitty, Kitty!
Lots of tents -it's . . . . A Tent City at Nana & Pa's house


"I hold you, Jacq- lyn"!! Isn't he heavy, Jacquelyn?

Picture Time with All my Grands! Under one roof! So of course, that meant Pictures!!


Joseph was tired of taking pictures, so I had to keep on taking more without him then.







Nap-Time, but not for Parker (or Jackson)-Parker would NOT lay down-he knew those kids were still playing and there was just too much excitement out in the living room.
These 2 guys would make "Great" babysitters, don't you think? :) They didn't even hear any of the running and yelling going on "IN THE SAME" room too!

Munch-Lunch Time - - I'm Hungry Nana, so it's time to eat now.






Parker-Little Munchkin! Handsome Little Munchkin!


We had so much fun today. I am so glad that I had all OUR Grands. Way to fun, and they are all so cute, and they were all so good today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment