- a "take your BBQ" with you anywhere! (Look really close at the back end of the silver truck)
This is Parker's 1st 4th of July-what fun!! and Jackson's 3rd July 4th.
Parker was more interested in the grass, than anything else!
When the Fireworks started, I was trying to get Parker to go to sleep, but as soon as the 1st firework popped in the sky, he sat up on my lap, and stayed there looking and watching the sky light up with the colorful fireworks. He never did go to sleep, even though he was sooo tired. He did great his 1st Fourth of July.
Jackson sat on the blanket by his Mom, he really enjoyed them too! He went from one kid to another, "you watch pop pops", "see pop pops", he liked them just as much as I did. We both clapped at the beautiful fireworks.
Joseph sat by Bryan and Johnny in the chairs behind us watching the fireworks. I believe everyone had a great time.
Thanks to Rory and Kathy for letting us "crash" the party at Discount Tire. (Oh yea! And for the handy bathroom!)





No comments:
Post a Comment