Thursday

2010-June 03 After Graduation Party

































Kendra had text me that she was on a bus going to Splashway with Jacquelyn and her 2nd grade class for an end of the year trip. It took me awhile to receive this text, but when I did, I went into action. I called John (who was home sleeping), told him to get ready and call Joseph to come home from a friends house to go spend some time with his Mom and sister, Jacquelyn at Splashway. I thought Joseph was gonna come unglued. I told him on the phone and he started screaming, "Are you kidding, OMGosh! are you kidding, really!?!?! So do you get that he was just a little excited.!? Just a wee bit. We had a great time. We got there at 2 o'clock when Kendra and Jacquelyn were supposed to be leaving, so I told her I would take them home if they could stay and visit for a while. I, We are so glad they did st
ay

No comments:

Post a Comment