Flying. . . . .flying . . . .
There he is. It's a bird, It's a plane, no ...
It's "The Munchkin" - Parker !!!
Whewww! Having fun, flying like a bird....
with a little help from his PA.
Just hope he just didn't eat PA- :)
A little fun before bedtime is always a good thing.
Especially with MY PA !!
He's getting so big, growing up right before our eyes.
He has started holding his head up more and more.
Watching t.v. when we are holding him in our laps.
Really watching us as we walk by with his eyes.
Smiling when I tickle his little "piggies".
AND, laughing when he tries to "pee" on his Nana when
I am trying to change his diaper.
It's gonna be hard not to have Jackson & Parker here everyday
when I get home from work. Not hearing Jackson's little feet run from
his bed to the living room - "the little Pitter, Patter sounds".
Hearing him say, "Where's "Goseph"? that's how he says "Joseph".
And telling "KIKI" that's KiWi - our bird - to
"shop vac"- which means "stop that".




No comments:
Post a Comment