Monday

2010-Jan.11 We're Ready for the Chickens

Our New Neighbors - for a while anyway!
Bryan, Krystyn, Jackson & Parker will be moving into
their own place soon-this week or next week. Oh, my.. it's gonna
be so quiet here, none of us will know what to do.
But we won't be lonely for very long. We are getting
"new boarders". They will have their very own house though.
Bryan and Krystyn- hope y'all aren't too jealous about this.
These "boarders" will be. . . . . . . . . . .
On MY Driveway!! OMG!

Chickens! "50" of them.... ARE WE CRAZY?!
Don't answer that please!
This is Joseph's 4-H project -raising chickens!
For the LiveStock Show - March 2010

Above-Chickens new home with the heat lamps on!

Johnny will be picking them up - all 50 of them -
on Wednesday, Jan. 13th. I guess we're ready for them.
Oh Yea! I will be having surgery on Friday,15th on my Left shoulder-I have a small tear on my Rotator cuff. Not looking forward to this at all-I tried to prevent this by going to Physical Therapy, then I tried steriod shots-several of them - they wouldn't give me anymore. So now!-surgery! YUK! Johnny will be a busy man on Friday.
He is going to take me to have the surgery, then will "drop me off" and then go help Bryan move, IF, that is, it's not raining like the weather channel is predicting. Maybe by Saturday it will blow through. OR, maybe it won't get here until Saturday. Only time will tell.
Hope you stay dry where ever you may be. I know I will be stuck in the house - recuperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment