At about 1:00 this afternoon, Joseph & I are at home, with no "air"- help!!!!! I called electric company & they said several people had called from our area and they have someone coming out as we speak. It took about 45 minutes. Thank God, that the wind was blowing, so Joseph & I sat out on our front porch. Joseph read to me from a book of his - how enjoyable it was. Then, when the electricity came back on, Joseph & I watched some t.v. and I helped him fix a sign for his bedroom door -- "NO TRESPASSING"- but I told him that "surely that doesn't mean Nana". He really didn't answer me on that statement. hehe! But, just to let you know, I do knock, but that doesn't mean I wait very long for a "come in!" He has his door open most of the time anyway, unless someone comes in, then he may close his door. Also, he closes it when he "jams" on his guitar hero. He is really enjoying it.
Tuesday
NO ELECTRICITY for Veterans Day
At about 1:00 this afternoon, Joseph & I are at home, with no "air"- help!!!!! I called electric company & they said several people had called from our area and they have someone coming out as we speak. It took about 45 minutes. Thank God, that the wind was blowing, so Joseph & I sat out on our front porch. Joseph read to me from a book of his - how enjoyable it was. Then, when the electricity came back on, Joseph & I watched some t.v. and I helped him fix a sign for his bedroom door -- "NO TRESPASSING"- but I told him that "surely that doesn't mean Nana". He really didn't answer me on that statement. hehe! But, just to let you know, I do knock, but that doesn't mean I wait very long for a "come in!" He has his door open most of the time anyway, unless someone comes in, then he may close his door. Also, he closes it when he "jams" on his guitar hero. He is really enjoying it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment