Friday

Happy Birthday To You and You

Jacquelyn-7 yrs old - My little Sweetie
with her lamp and laying on her blanket too!


Jackson is showing Joseph who is who on a picture, now how cute is that ?!?! "see Joseph, here is Nana, here is Pa, here is Jacquelyn, this one is You, and this one, that's me."

Jackson sitting in Nana's kitchen,
"Where's my breakfast Nana? I hungy. I like to eat your pancakes too!"
Oh No! can you see him? . . . well, you know, he IS in camoflauge!


Happy Birthday to . . .you - - - To Krystyn, our daughter-in-law, her birthday - November 7th. and to . . . you - - - To Jacquelyn, our granddaughter, her birthday - November 8th. Saturday. Should I tell their ages?.... well, I won't say who, but 1 is 25 & the other is 7. hehehe!!

Bryan took Krystyn to San Antonio -to the Spurs basketball game(sorry they lost). We kept Jackson while they went to the game for her birthday, they spent the night at a house up at Canyon Lake. Joseph & I watched Jackson overnight. Johnny went on a hunting weekend from Thursday thru Sunday.

I picked Jackson up from the daycare on Friday evening. He had fever, poor thing. I thought because he is cutting more teeth. I gave him tylenol & his other meds, he ate a little and went fast asleep. He woke up on Saturday just as happy as he could be. We played all morning until Bryan & Krystyn came back on Saturday. But he was sleeping when they got here, it was a pretty long nap. So they went home and about the time that Bryan went down for "his nap", I called them to say, "he's awake."
On Sunday, we gave Jacquelyn her birthday gifts. Of course, it was all Hanna Montana. The comforter, sheets set, a lamp, a cozy blanket, a hamper but I had to throw in some gloves and socks for winter/Christmas, and some Hanna Montana stickers too!
We hope you both had a Great Birthday!! We love you both!

Other November Birthdays/Anniversaries

  • Frances / John & Frances anniversary
  • Natalie
  • Patricia
  • Mother's Birthday was also this November 19th - she would have been 81 years old. She has been gone for 5 years now.
  • I hope I didn't leave anyone out-if I did, let me know & I will update this.

No comments:

Post a Comment