Johnny & Bryan got the air conditioner in today, yipee!! When I got home this afternoon with Parker - he got right in there with his Daddy and his PA. Look at him, he is so cute. He is looking so interested in what they are doing. He was so good today for his Nana. He ate his chicken nuggets really good too. And that's a good thing, because Bryan called and said Parker fell asleep in his truck. He is out for the night with a full tummy. Thank you Bryan and Parker too for all your help. This is so exciting and I just can't wait to set my "She-Cave" up and start sewing. If anyone hears of someone trying to get rid of a quilting machine, let me know and/or give them my name to call me. I would love to get one.
sorry for such a blurry picture, took this with my cell phone (yuk!)
They also got the wiring in for the electricity in my room. And also the boxes for the plugs on the walls and the boxes in the ceiling for the lighting.








No comments:
Post a Comment