And today, Sunday, I got everyone up for 7 AM mass. Well, a bribe of breakfast at Ramsey's didn't hurt either. Breakfast was so good, and I got to see one of my Mother's dear friends and she was our next neighbor, Doris K. She looked good and always reminds me of Mother when I see her. (It's like I see Mother, I can picture Mother sitting there).
After breakfast, we drove over to CN&R to see Dad. He was doing good, but all of a sudden, he started rubbing his eye and it got so red and started looking a little swollen. I got the aide that was at his door, and she went to get his nurse. The nurse wiped his eyes with a medicated wipe and then he started breathing really wierd, the aide commented that he sounded like a lion growling. They gave him tylenol, because he said he had a headache. The nurses said he does that when he isn't feeling good. But one thing, everyone, all the nurses or anyone coming in to talk to him, always comments on his beautiful blue eyes. They were especially blue today and I told him that he gave me my blue eyes. He just smiled. I asked him if his Mom or his Dad had blue eyes. He looked at me and said, "I really don't remember." I said that was okay, that one of them had blue eyes and that I would try to find a picture to see who had the blue eyes. I told him that one of them had them or maybe it was the "milkman" and he chuckled at me. I like to make him laugh. It was a good visit.
When we left there, Joseph wanted to go to TSC right down the road. And I'm so glad he suggested it. I found some good buys there. I always do. I've been wanted a flag/banner and
I found a really cool hummingbird feeder, it's a "hot air balloon". Too cute. I can't wait to put it up.
But do you see something amiss in the 1st picture?
Yes, I didn't check how big the banner was or how tall or should I say "short" the pole was. So now, I need buy a smaller banner for the "star" pole and another pole for the sunflower banner. What!?!? You thought I was gonna say that I need to go back to the store and exchange one of them. No Way! I'm keeping them all and just gettin' more. HaHaHa!
Have a great day!!




No comments:
Post a Comment