Friday

2011-Apr.22 Happy. . . . . . Gnomes


You think I should have said Happy Easter in my title. Well, yes of course,


HAPPY BLESSED EASTER



But a while back, I saw pictures of two (2) of the cutest little girls that painted their own Gnomes. They had gone to a "Gnomeo and Juliet" birthday party. (I think!) Their Mom put their beautiful painted Gnomes on her kitchen window sill.


Well, I do have to say, I was not so creative as to paint my own. I saw some at the store and thought of Carissa and Carlie, and just had to get them. I even put them on my kitchen window sill. And now, when I am at my kitchen sink, I see these Gnomes and think of Carissa and Carlie (and their Mom and Dad too!)



The silver looking plant stick in the picture on the left, was not given to me, I gave that one to MY MOM! It was so long ago though. And I see that too when I see those gnomes and also think of MY MOM.

Happy Memories and future memories to come (I hope!).

No comments:

Post a Comment