John picked up Joseph from school today, since he has CCD this evening. John brought him in to town so that we could go eat dinner. Johnny came in too, so we could see each other and spend a little little while together before he goes in to work. We went out to the truck and Joseph walked in front of the truck and exclaimed, "Nana, I thought you loved birds!" "I do Joseph, why do you ask?" "Well, look at what you did! You are a bird killer." I think I hit this bird on my way to work, but by the time I got to work, I had forgot to look. OMG! I didn't mean it. Please don't send me any "nasty letters" about this-all you pet/bird lovers. Thanks alot Joseph for pointing this out to me.

I had a couple of really handsome guys visit me at work today. I had to quickly snap a pic of each of them. They don't sit still too long these days.

Parker is feeling better these days - Yeah!

And Jackson came in all dressed up with his shorts and boots-Too cute! But he really didn't want his picture taken today. Mom helped Nana by holding him for me.
Oh, don't get too out-of-sorts - It's only a rub on! For Now!

It's so tiny a small paper clip is bigger!
No comments:
Post a Comment