Sunday

2011-Jan.23 Sunday Morning- Church then a Quick Visit

Lookie, Lookie, at all this material. This is courtesy of Jennifer, my sister-in-law. Thank you sooo much!! I can't wait to get back sewing and quilting. Even better, I can't wait to have a "Workshop" built. I will have a room and a bathroom in it, so I will be able to s-t-r-e-t-c-h out and leave my projects as is, while I go do something else. Thanks again Jennifer.
And to everyone else- - - If you know of anyone getting rid of unwanted material, any kind, any color, any size - - Please snatch it all up for me.
Guys sporting fresh haircuts - They're so handsome.
sideviews

Parker is looking for something,"I know it rolled under here somewhere!! "
"Daddy !!! please look for me, I know its under there!! "
The things that DADS do for their kids, hehehehe! Good going Dad.

Who's under that cover?

Awww, I love being. . . NANA!!

Parker is "signing" the word DADDY, You put your thumb up to the middle of your forehead and your hand is open and extend all your fingers and tap your thumb on your forehead. Mommy is about the same but you tap your chin with your thumb. Jackson is good at signing words too. He knows more, but he is older and Parker is just now learning. Good Job Krystyn!
Hugs are always good, but Jackson don't choke your brother.
Bryan, is that your new "Wheel barrow"??? Is it cheaper than the ones at Lowes? hehe
but that wheelbarrow is hauling anything, next time put Parker on that wheelbarrow- probably too heavy? huh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment