Johnny and I had 2 wonderful guests on Saturday, and we were so glad to have them come to our home for a visit. We had a really great visit and even went into town to eat at the new restaurant- BaySide Seafood, that was good too! I was so glad Carrie and Chris came over and I can not wait until their next visit. I was sad to see them go, but I know, in my heart, I will see them again soon. Thanks again for visiting and the beautiful necklace with the November Birthstone.
On Monday, Joseph and I had a day off today from school and work. Joseph had been with Branson at his mom's house since Friday night. I picked him up Sunday afternoon and Branson came home with us since his mom has to work today. When we finally all got up we went into town and has Niki Roma's Pizza for lunch and walked around the Mall a little while. Branson was so ready to go home, and I thought I was the only one that wanted to just stay at home. I am so content to stay in my own little world. But before we left, I stopped into Things Remembered and looked what I found.
MY BUTTERFLIES . . . . .
AND.... It is also a music box, my favorite things... music boxes, water globes and I really love dragonflies, but these butterflies now hold a special place in my heart. It plays "Santa Lucia". So pretty.




No comments:
Post a Comment