Sunday

2011-Jan.02 Sunday around the ole homestead





Joseph, OMG, my how you've grown. Joseph got that "Tractor Sexy" when he was 2 years old. A little younger and just a little smaller than Jackson is now. Okay, back then the song came out "She Thinks my Tractors Sexy" by Kenny Chesney in 1999 and Joseph would dance around and sing, try to sing as best he could ..."Tractor Sexy"....


and now look at him, he has to sit on the back of the seat-ouch!

Push - Push, come on Joseph, keep going

Oh too funny! Jackson gave up on him. "I'm walkin".



Yum Yum, venison...
hurry up guys

"Nana, come on, I wan na walk wit youuuu!!"
In case you are wondering about this "sky" picture, look really close do you see them, all those birds! They are flying over the deer carcasses the guys threw out. Yuk! I'm going in, I don't won't them flying over my head. Last time, Joseph went over and laid down to see if they would come "pick" on him. They didn't - imagine that- I guess he didn't SMELL BAD ENOUGH!! huh!? ewwww
Krystyn and Jackson on the pier




We were walkin' through Nana's ....shhh! "Secret Forrest" and Joseph came at us with this stinky purple "pop pop"! It really was just smoke but I didn't know that then, but it did stink.

Come on fellows, you can do it, pick it up
already with those "3 bags of deer corn in there", it shouldn't be
that heavy. Yeah! right!!!

Jackson says, "I help you, daddy."

Krystyn sent me this one, Jackson in PJs and a sombrero ??!! and mouth running "90 Miles an hour" looks like :) oh but that's normal around here. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment