Sunday

2010-Oct.10 Sunday FunDay / A WorkDay

Look Nana, I like to ride the 4-wheeler at you house!
Jackson is putting the puzzles together that Uncle John bought for them.

You've heard of "Horse POLO", well this is "4-Wheeler POLO", Jackson style!
"Jack-in-th-box" NO it's "Tigger-in-the-box"
YUM,YUM, this milk is so good, I just can't put it down....
YeeHAW! Jackson the Cowboy (with Joseph's cowboy hat on)
WOW! Pa is beatin' us up.... help...help....
PA is beatn us up
tickle, tickle! That's what Pa does...
That was too funny PA!
Geez, Jackson, wait until he gets off first!!
Parker, Hey- watch where you're driving/I mean going? AND away HE goes,
All around the room he goes, and where he stops, no body knows...except the furniture, when he runs into it. Then we turn him around and he goes back the other way.
Spaghetti Time at Nana and Pa's house
It looks like you enjoyed those "sgettis"

No comments:

Post a Comment