Sunday

2010-Sept.5 Making a Card Table Tent

The making of a card table tent for Jackson and Parker's Birthday. . .
The back of the car has a "license plate" - numbers are 1st initial and month/day of birth for both boys.
Tires are little windows on both sides of the "car" (especially for Parker who is not big enough to see out of the other windows).

Joseph (below) is checking out the tent to see if it is satisfactory. . . . .
Do you see him? (in the 2nd pic above, you can see him in the "black weave" window and then in the 3rd pic-he is looking out the back window)
I keep adding little features, and Johnny tells me to "stop already, you have enough on the tent ."
I just keep thinking of things I can put on that "Cars" tent to make it more fun.
Okay now! Who wants one!?! The boys have so much fun in these tents. I have one for "Nana and Pa's" house and they both love to play in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment