Friday

2010-Aug.15 - 20

I have been sick at home all week, yes all week. I went to the doctor and I think he said I had airway obstruction due to some allergies/asthma problems. I have had flu symptoms, aches, pains, feverish, a cough that is out of this world, burning eyes, head ache, chest hurts, throat hurts. I have tried for several days to go to work and just can't make it. The doctor or the NP at the "Corner Clinic" John Steffel gave me a steriod shot and a breathing treatment at his office. Then he sent me home with serveral scripts, like, steriod pills, tamiflu, ....something,something pearls (that did not work), even breathing treatments-that we could not purchase due to extreme cost. But then the Office called me and wanted us to pick up samples of the breathing treatments, and we got the machine from Janet, my good neighbor. Then the next day, the Office called me again to see how I was doing, and I told him that my coughing was not better, so they told me to come get more samples about the coughing. And here it is, Friday, and I am still not feeling well.

So now I have been here all week. . . surfing the internet when I am not coughing up a lung.
Or playing Sudoku, or Fill-Ins, and even playing around with My Pictures. So I pick as my next "subject" . . . . . . you guessed it, "My Sweetie".








And my most favorite picture that Jacquelyn sent me of herself:

Isn't she just the most beautiful, precious girl ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment