We picked the boys up on Saturday, we had a great time and the boys stayed overnight until Sunday. We took them home and while we went inside Johnny mowed their yard. It really needed it, the grass had grown tall and was ready for another manicure.
We thought we would give Krystyn and Bryan some time alone to grieve and absorb what just happened to her Dad. Krystyn got a call today from her half sister - Holly - that their Dad passed away today, Saturday, July 24, 2010. They believe he had a heart attack.
Our prayers go out to Krystyn and her family in this time of great sorrow. Keep your memories close to your heart, and always remember the good times.
Dates now to Remember for July:
July 15, 1935 Alta's BD (This year she told me, "I am a Quarter of a Century Old."
July 21, Tammy Davis Turrentine BD
July 21, Tammy Davis Turrentine BD
July 23, 2004 Johnny's Dad- Jack- passed away
July 24, 2004 Visitation for Jack
July 24, 2004 Eric & Natalie's wedding & now . . .
July 24, 2010 Dude Kendrick passed away
July 24, 2010 Dude Kendrick passed away
GoodBye
I always took for granted
what I thought I'd never lose.
Because I thought it would never happen,
until I heard the dreaded news.
They say you were chosen for his garden,
His preciously handpicked bouqet.
"God really needed him,
that's why he couldn't stay."
Saying goodbye is never easy,
It's the hardest thing to do.
But what hurts me even more
Is not the chance to say it to you.
So today, Jesus, as you are listening
in your home above;
would you go and find my Dad,
and give him all my love.
I found this online today and sent it via facebook to Krystyn. I thought it fit the circumstances that she finds herself in.
We love you Krystyn! and We are always here for you when you need us to be!




No comments:
Post a Comment