Wednesday

2010-Jun.30 Who Is Who??

I think certain things are just automatically handed down from Dad or Mom - even if we don't want it to be. In this case, it's not a bad thing at all. It is something that, when someone takes a picture, they don't realize that, years later, the same picture will be taken again somewhere down through the generations. And if your like me, I know I have it, I just can't find the right album that I want until I have dragged out every album. In my case, I have been married to the same man for 33 years this September, and I have an album for each year we have been married.
So here it is. . . Can you tell - who is who? These guys are so silly, it must be "All In The Family", get it, the old show -"All in the Family". Oh well, I thought it was funny, hehe, and it's my blog - So there!












Grandson. . . . . . . . . Son. . . . . . . . . . . . .Grandson . . . . . . . Grandson

4/15/2010 -6 mos.15 d . . .8/12/1984 - 8 mos.8 d . . .6/30/2010 - 9 mos.1 d. . . 2008



So the saying, "LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON" is soo true. And Son, I have to tell you - lovingly - that you have many wonderful years ahead and some "Not so wonderful". But like my Mother told me, "Take aspirin." It sounds silly, but it does help some. Well, aspirin or "Xanax" - I like the latter, it takes effect quicker and might even last a little longer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment