I just bought some scrapbooking paper-there are too many to pick from. And I wanted the boys to not go eeww! so I pick some neutral patterns - even some 4th of July, red, white and blue paper.
We've got this Valentine's "thing" under control. That is, Thanks to another blog I was perusing. I was looking through blogs posting and came across http://everydaycelebrating.com/ blog. She had her pictures there and some really easy How-to's, so I took a peek and voila! They are too easy.
She showed these cute valentine flowers to make. And POOF! they were done. Thank you so much for the wonderful idea. A very easy project for anyone and everyone.
Are you ready? We are! Joseph has his Valentine's ready and his "Box" ready to go, even chips and dips are ready.
Side 1 of the Bus. . . . . . . . . . Front of the bus (he wanted it open to add all his goodies easily)
Here's the back - the # 96 is Joseph's actual # off the bus he rides to school
Joseph made his "Valentine's Day BOX" from. . . . what else?!
an empty 12-pack. . umm. . Coke that is. Isn't it so cute. It was his idea and I just buy the supplies and then some.
Hope everyone has a great day.




No comments:
Post a Comment