Friday

2010-Jan.22 CHICKEN WATCH CONTINUES



The Chickens continue to grow and eat and grow and eat, etc....
We have lost a total of 20 baby chicks so far. And it looks like that one of the baby chicks has a broken leg. What do we do with that one? Is he suffering?. . . .
Also, Joseph had some friends stay over on Friday night. So there were (3) three boys here. They dressed up and went outside to "shoot" each other with their Air Soft guns.
"OWWWWW" and they do hurt. I know. 'Cuz Johnny shot me with one when Joseph first got one. I was walking up to the house and Johnny thought he would see how much it would hurt me. AND GUESS WHAT? It did hurt. I had a whelp and a big bruise on the back of my thigh for a week.
The boys each had bruises on them from their "games" too.
Joseph, Elijah, and Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment