Wednesday

2009-Dec.23 OMG OMG OMG OMG

When will people start listening to me? I really wanna know!
This is what happens when they don't. And by "people" and "they" I mean my Children and Grandchildren. In particular this time, Bryan and Joseph. They know NOT to go on the road with the 4-wheeler and the dirt bike,but OH NO! It's fun to do what you're not suppose to. Right!? - - - WRONG! Yes, they took the bike and the 4-wheeler on the road. I think they were "racing" each other. One cut in front of the other, and voila! WRECK! WIPEOUT! INJURY!
OMG! Joseph came a running, "Uncle Bryan is hurt". "He can't get up!" Krystyn went running. I had the 2 babies with me, but I got in the car, and drove up the hill to find my son. . covered in blood and delirious. "I'm okay" he said. I don't think so. Get in the car, leave the d *&^n bike, we'll get it later (or not!). You need to go to the ER. NO I don't. Yes you do. Nope. This went on and on. Until he told me, "What Happened?" Oh My Gosh! Krystyn get him in the car and take him NOW! Bryan you are going! I don't need to. GET IN THE D*&^%n car NOW!. Several hours later, no broken bones, no concusion - Thank God! He got stitches and pain meds. He will definitely need those. Just look at him!. My poor Baby - next time. . listen to yo momma!!





OUCH! EWW! EEK!
What a way to be over the Christmas Holidays. Oh well, I guess we'll remember this one. Huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment