Friday

2009-Oct.25-31 Happenings for the week

Sunday, Oct 25th Johnny, Joseph & I drove to CC to see Bryan & his family.
Well, Parker is now almost 1 month old and we needed to see him. I was having
withdrawals from those boys- both of them. Okay, Bryan and Krystyn too-haha!











Joseph likes seeing his cousins too! Jackson dressed up for us in his Halloween costume. I found this at Kohl's and then added the little heart on it. Nana laying with Parker on his blanket that I made for him and brought to the hospital when he was born. He also got a little Halloween costume - found that one at Kohl's too. It has a little pumpkin on the bottom. Too cute.























Before we left, Bryan & Krystyn took us to a church not far from their apartment. They had some really cute Halloween set ups inside their hall. Jackson had fun with the scarecrow-wanting to give him kisses- too cute!!





























Tuesday, Oct 27th Trouble with my arm, so now I go a doctor for a steriod shot. It wasn't too bad, but would have rather not had to have one. If it helps, it will be worth it.

That evening we came back to town to eat at
Montana Mikes for Frances going-away party;
It was a surprise to her.
She is leaving for Arizona. And will be staying with Jason, Caryn, and Morgan. She driving over with Caryn's mom and then Dorothy will fly back home.
Eric & Natalie got us together. Thanks for that guys.
Everyone had a good time getting together, good food too!



Wed, Oct 28th Joseph had CCD at O.L.V. school,
John brings Joseph into town for me and then we
drove over to church and went to Mass before CCD;
Johnny gets in to town around the time CCD starts,
so we meet for a quick dinner somewhere.


Friday, Oct 30th went to eat at Tokoyo Grill;OMG - it's the greatest! You've got to go to the Hibachi grill though! The chefs prepare your food right in front of you! I love those noodles!









No comments:

Post a Comment