Thursday

Guess Where We Get To Go?

Yes, you guessed it - - Wynonna

I won tickets to the Wynonna concert in Houston. It's this Saturday, July 25th. It's short notice, but the radio station called me today. They announced 5 winners that won tickets to the concert on the radio.
So on Saturday, Johnny & I will be on our way to Houston.
I'll let 'ya know about it when we get back.
Hope I get some pictures that turn out.
And I hope we don't end up "in the nose bleed" section. It would be great if it's the section that has all the food and drinks right there.
Wishful thinking, huh!?!?!
I signed up on the radio station for all sorts of raffle items. I really wanted to weekend get-a-way to Galvestion. But the concert will be great - she's a great singer!

No comments:

Post a Comment