Saturday

Miscellaneous Pictures on a Saturday

Saturday was pictures taking day at our house.


"Cream & Sugar" . . . . . . . . . & "Flower"

Joseph took my camera today an took a few pictures of the pets. I am glad that someone else likes to take pictures besides me.

Meet...."Mr. Cool Cat".....
Joseph also likes to "clown" around.
He put sun glasses on his bobcat laying on his bed.
He is so silly, isn't he!?!

We saw this HUGE grasshopper on the front porch on the back of a chair on the front porch. I don't think I have ever seen such a big grasshopper before. Boy! that one could catch 1 big fish, if we had water in our lake to have fish, that is.

Driving over to Cuero to see Dad today, we stopped when we saw a couple of dogs barking at something by a fence. We saw this doe standing there like she was just posing for this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment