Sunday

A Great Mother's Day- Thank you to my family!!


The family was here today:
Joseph, Rebecca, Johnny, Alta
Krystyn, Bryan holding Jackson & John Thomas
Jackson & Nana
Jackson-Where is your shirt?
Nana & Jackson
What a sweetie!
My 2 Handsome Boys -Bryan & John

Today is John Thomas' Birthday too!
so we celebrated with a BD cookie. Happy Birthday, sweetie.
Jackson really enjoyed your
Birthday cookie-Uncle John!!

Jackson is listening with Mommy to his new baby brothers' heartbeat. Bryan, Krystyn & Jackson gave me a card and a beautiful bell
with red roses on it. (I collect bells)
Thanks for the beautiful bell-it's great.
Bryan, Jackson & Krystyn
Joseph & Nana having a great time today -He made me a magnet for the fridge with his picture on it-along with a "coupon book" of things I can get him to do.. like take out the trash, sweep the floors, etc. COOL - huh?!?!!!
And also, a glass and saucer with bluebonnets on them. So pretty.

Me with John Thomas -the Birthday Boy - I mean Man!
John Thomas brought me a beautiful hanging basket of flowers.

Bryan giving his Mom a big ol' kiss - I'm so glad he still wants to. I always enjoyed kisses and hugs from the kids when they were small and I STILL love getting hugs & kisses now.
FYI-The cartoon picture behind us on the wall shows Me & Bryan-not planned but kind of neat when I looked at the picture. The picture was drawn by a friend of mine about 10 years ago(Bryan was 15yrs old and always on the phone). Thanks Ann for the great cartoon pic of us.
Johnny with his Mom (Alta)
Johnny cooked a great lunch for us. He even bought a lobster just for me.
Everyone was jealous and drooling while I was eating my lobster,
and it was great.

He also got me a tool organizer for the outside tools. Since I "gripe" about them being here and there and everywhere. So maybe it was "really for him"...Silence is golden, right!? Everything was great and it was just a great day. Everyone enjoyed themselves, relaxed, and just great weather.
We were missing our daughter-Kendra, and her husband-Joe and our grandchildren, Jacquelyn & Damian & Selena too.
We love you! Hope to see you SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment