Jackson throwing out corn for the deer
Nana & Jackson just a swingin'
Man! I had better take advantage of days like these.
Bryan is trying to get transferred to the Austin area with his Job. I am being supportive and I am so excited for them to get this opportunity. And I think Krystyn is ready for a change too. But...well, you know, it is something I am trying not to think about too much just yet. I know that when the time comes, it will be hard, I mean really hard. After all, he is MY baby. And Jackson, that little "Stinky", wow! And gee whiz, the grandbaby that is on the way and due in September '09.
And I also know that it is just a couple hours drive away, but that's not the point.
Oh My God! Please, Give me strength to handle this one. !! It's gonna be a tough day when that happens.




No comments:
Post a Comment