
OH MY GOSH!!
I went to lunch today with Bryan, Krystyn and Jackson.
We ate at May Lee's-chinese food, Yum!
Well, here goes..........
We are going to be Grandparents - - again!
We ate at May Lee's-chinese food, Yum!
Well, here goes..........
We are going to be Grandparents - - again!
Jackson will be a big brother this year.
From 3 grands to 4 in 2009!
Man, I can't even imagine what Christmas is gonna be like
at Nana and Pa's house now.
I am really excited! We all are really excited!
Let's see....We had 1 girl and 2 boys,- our kids
(MawMaw & PawPaw had 2 boys & 1 girl)
Then.........We had 2 boys and 1 girl,- our grands
Now..........It's a wait and see what this year will bring
- There seems to be a pattern here, huh!?!
Then.........We had 2 boys and 1 girl,- our grands
Now..........It's a wait and see what this year will bring
- There seems to be a pattern here, huh!?!
OH- I almost forget to share this with y'all........
When we were finished, the waitress brought fortune cookies
along with the ticket. I was holding Jackson, so I picked 1 of the fortune cookies up so that I could open it. I read the fortune cookie and this is what it said....
"AS THE PURSE IS EMPTIED,
THE HEART IS FILLED."
WOW! That is amazing, they had just told me that I was going to be Nana again too!
See....those fortune cookies are true!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment