This t-shirt is from MawMaw
Joseph's Great-Grandmother
Joseph likes to wear his t-shirt from Alaska. Johnny got a t-shirt too!
(but now it's mine-it "shrunk" hehe) and I got a 3-D Mama Bear with Baby Bear-light up glass "desk paper weight". The light changes from blue to red to lavender. I love it.
She went on a cruise to Alaska in September 2008 - a dream of hers. She went with her daughter, Patricia. Johnny wanted to go - he even went as far as getting his passport - but he decided not to. He doesn't like to be away too long and well, I am soooo glad he didn't go because it was at the same time that the hurricane came into the Gulf, but we were so lucky that it turned and went in north of us. (but we are sorry for others misfortune though). Anyway, Johnny will get to go to Alaska one day. But we won't go on a cruise. My mother-in-law was not very impressed with the cruise. We want to see Alaska, so we will go another mode of transportation, someday.




No comments:
Post a Comment