Gayle & I are sitting out on the porch
enjoying the weather - I am thinking it is hot
and Gayle (in the sweater) is thinking... burrrrr!!
Joseph, Johnny, Steven,
Emily, Gayle, Sarah, & Michael
Gayle, Steven, Sarah, Emily & Michael came for a visit on Friday. They stopped by after their visit to see Dad (Grandpa) at the nursing home. The kids ran around playing, stopping just a little to feed "Boo" the Donkey some carrots. Gayle & I took a stroll up the driveway to the road and back up the road to the house. It was really a great visit. Very enjoyable day. I am so glad they wanted to come by our home for a visit. Gayle & the kids have been here in our home several times after the completion, but this was Steven's 1st visit since we finished our home. He had been here when we were in the process of building.




No comments:
Post a Comment