Sunday

So Much To Do - So Little Time To Do It


John Thomas with his new car- Black Nissan Sentra -
he is really enjoying a car this time

Damian, Jacquelyn & Joseph feeding
"Boo" the donkey


We're staying warm by the fire

Grandkids roasting marshmallows


Saturday, November 29, 2008 -


Alot happening here, John Thomas got a new car. A Nissan Sentra - Black - automatic - very nice. He is very proud of it and was ready for a car.


Then Kendra, Joe, Jacquelyn and Damian came to spend the weekend with us.
The kids got to feed a donkey named "Boo" and a horse named "Big Jone". They fed them carrots and celery leftover from Thanksgiving- THANK YOU, AUNT KK- for the vegetables. And also, they fed them deer feed.

In the evening, Jacquelyn wanted to sit out by the fire and roast marshmallows. So, that's what we did. The kids had a blast eating those burnt marshmallows. But Jacquelyn only wanted hers "lightly browned".


We woke up to Kendra and Joe making us breakfast. Yum! When can you come back to do this again, it was so good.


Then I got the kids to make me an ornament for this year. This year Joseph & I had picked up a reindeer kit at Hobby Lobby. The kids (& Kendra too!) got to make 1 to leave for me (signed & dated) and 1 to take home. I have 1 for Jackson too! - he will make his next weekend when he comes to stay overnight while his Dad & Mom go to San Antonio for a Discount Tire Christmas party and will be back Sunday.

Lunch Time - Oh my-Who could be hungry? Us of course. Kendra & Joe made the best grilled ham/honey/cheese sandwiches for lunch. Thanks for watching Food Network. Yum,Yum!!

and the cappuccinos too! Wow, I won't be able to eat until Christmas.
I am stuffed. Man, Joe really likes to cook! I need to hire him for every meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment