Johnny had put out corn on the left side of the house (by John's window) hanging off 1 of the trees. Around noon today we noticed a squirrel at the corn. So I camped out for a little while watching through the window. Mr. Squirrel was really going after that ear of corn. Until another squirrel came along and started a "fight" over who was gonna get the corn 1st.
Then this evening, I walked out on the front porch and "froze" when I saw this buck by the deer feeder.
Despite, Joseph down at the lake "practicing with his bow and arrow"
and Johnny on the right side of the house "sweeping" out the back of his truck.
The buck walked off the same way he came up to the feeder. But not before I snapped a couple of pictures. Then, to our surprise, he came back out about 10 minutes later. He really wanted that "rotten pumpkin" that we had to throw out already. He sniffed around for a while, then walked around our lake to our neighbor's feeder. Johnny called him to alert him, and he was already sitting on his front porch. He had seen 2 bucks this morning.
I just love living out here!




No comments:
Post a Comment