Saturday

Joseph's 10th B.D. 10/6/08 Monday







Joseph's B.D. list is not too long this year. It is as follows:

  1. Guitar Hero
  2. Planet & Star lamp
  3. Guinea pig
  4. & wants some cows so that his Nana & Pa can get "Agriculture Exemption" -

he is tooo funny!!

We're not having a party this year. His school is having their festival on Sat. Oct 4th, so we will take him to have fun and support his school. Then on Sunday for his Birthday, we are taking him to Corpus Christi to the Tx State Aquarium. We are all looking forward to that, but I am not exactly feeling great. I am fighting sinus drainage, and it is wearing me down. But we are going to the Aquarium. I promised him.

He has been after me to tell him what his gifts are.

"Gifts!? You're getting gifts?"

"Nana, you have to go to the store to get my gifts."

And I finally had to tell him that I have had them -

"And they've been here all along and you haven't even seen them."

He couldn't believe it. "Where are they?"

"I'm not telling!!".... But I can't wait to give them to him, I am just as excited to give them to him as he will be to get them.

Joseph got a Birthday Cheesecake with all the candles.
And also took a Birthday Cookie to school to share with his classmates.

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday joseph,love aunt kk uncle bryan and jackson

    ReplyDelete